Only 2% of Holders iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus come from Android -


Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Only 2% of Holders iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus come from Android

The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus take a few days between us, but already beginning to emerge the first surveys on the type of user who decides to buy the new flagship Apple. And as always, the results are most curious.

According to a survey by Piper Jaffray, only 2% of iPhone buyers iPhone 7 Plus 7 or come from Android. Although I must say that there is a very broad survey as to make it spoke with a total of 83 people were queuing up to buy the new iPhone 7 or 7 Plus at an Apple Store.

However, I must say that since the arrival of the iPhone 6 a couple of years, the percentage of users who come from Android is growing. It remains to be seen the tendency of the iPhone 7 over the coming months.

Most iPhone7 buyers and had an iPhone before

On the other hand, from this sample limited to 83 people, Piper Jaffray found that 54% of buyers were looking for the 4.7 - inch iPhone 7, while 46% had their attention on the iPhone 7 Plus of 5.5 inches. Interestingly, in 2014 and 2015 buyers surveyed in line to buy the new iPhone they are favored by 5.5-inch model, a trend that this time is reversed.

Note that in this survey, 98% of users would be done with an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus came from other previous iPhone model, while the remaining 2% comes from having a Android smartphone. That most iOS users, 30% will update your iPhone to the new iPhone 6 7, while 23% do so from the iPhone 6s.

With regard to the model chosen, and given the lack of supply of some models, 63% of users will buy the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus 128GB, 19% buy the 32GB and 18% have their crosshairs set on the 256GB version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad