We already knew the look of the new Google Pixel behind thanks to leaks. Even we knew what it was like the appearance of the new interface of these phones. But now that appearance is confirmed: the front of the Google Pixel seeps into all official splendor.
Rounded icons, new navigation bar ...
The front face correspond to the current Google Pixel (rumored Google Pixel XL would have a better performance). The redesign of the icons is evident thanks to the rounded appearance. And also changes the navigation bar: with new icons, it is expected that the Home is animated. We will even have a dock that is hidden to disturb the least.
Specifications being considered are:
- 5-inch screen on the Google Pixel; 5.5 inches in the Pixel XL. In both Full HD.
- Quad-core processor at 2.0 GHz (probably a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820).
- 4 GB of RAM.
- 32 GB of storage.
- 2770 mAh battery for Pixel; 3,450 for Pixel XL.
- 12 MPX rear camera and 8 MPX camera front.
- USB Type C.
- Both manufactured by HTC.