One of the new features in the new version of Apple Music for iOS 10 , is the ability to see the lyrics. It is a very useful tool when learning your favorite song, but may be a little lost between the amount of options out there in Apple Music.
Here we have created a guide so you can activate this interesting feature on your iOS device.
The first thing you should do is search for a song and play it . Once play is playing in the header of the song, just above the menu Apple Music to open your individual card. From here there are two ways to see the letters.
Method No. 1
- Touch the three points that appear in the lower right corner. This will show a menu with different options for the song, as share or add it to a playlist .
- Touch the "Letters" just under "Share song" option. The songs have the letters available show this option, and those that have not yet will not.
- The lyrics of the song appear in a particular translucent window, where you can move to continue reading.
Method No. 2
- Moves down while you're on the board of the song.
- A button called "Letters" will appear at the bottom of the card.
- Tap Show to display the lyrics of the song you're listening.