As expected, Apple has announced financial results belonging to its fiscal fourth quarter, where for the first time since 2001 drops in revenue.
Specifically, Cupertino have entered 46,900 million with a net profit of 9.000 billion dollars, so how I told you, we face a lower data over the previous year.
- iPhone: 45.5 million units sold.
- iPad 9.3 million units sold.
- Mac: 4.8 million units sold.
- 2016 was the year where most users have made the leap to iOS from Android.
- Apple Pay will come to Spain "in a few months."
- 2.7 million iPhones have not been counted as sales this quarter to be in transit.
- The App Store continues to grow in sales at an unstoppable pace.
- Apple dominates the tablet market with 82% market share.