If you are a lucky owner of a first - generation Apple Watch or a new Apple Watch Series 2, know that there are different methods to answer new messages directly from your wrist.
But ... you do not have to respond with words, necessarily. With watchOS 3 you have the possibility of using Digital Touch functionality (which recently came to iMessage in iOS 10 ) to send all kinds of animations such as taps, hearts, fireballs, kisses, etc.
What special effects provides Digital Touch?
The different types of animations that can be sent from an Apple Watch to another via Digital Touch are:
- Your heart rate
- A broken heart
- A drawing
- a tap
- A fireball
- Many kisses
How to send effects in Apple Watch?
- Heart Rate: Hold two fingers on the screen.
- Heartbroken: Hold with two fingers and slide them down eventually.
- Drawing: Simply trace the drawing you want with a finger.
- Tap: Tap with multiple taps or tap anywhere on the screen.
- Fireball: Hold a finger on the screen.
- Kisses: Make a tap with two fingers simultaneously.