Customize our device is something that we always like, either with a wallpaper, ring tones for calls or applications. Change the name of our Apple device is something that makes it unique and ours. A personalized name can be used, for example, when connecting to another device over a Bluetooth connection.
Here we show you how to change the name of your iPad, iPhone or Apple Watch , so customize it more to your liking.
Changing the name of your iPad, iPhone or Apple Watch
Changing the name of your iPad or iPhone
- Go from your home screen to Settings.
- Once in Setup, you must enter General.
- At the top you will find the information section, where you must enter.
- Click on Name, which lets you choose the name you want for your device.
Changing the name of your Apple Watch
- Open the application from your iPhone Apple Watch, which must be synchronized with your watch.
- Enter General.
- Within General press information.
- Click on Name and type you want to customize your device.