just a month ago that Apple has launched its new mobile star, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. With a striking novelty: the physical button disappears Start giving way to a new button in the style Touch Force responds by vibrating your keystrokes or how the iPhone screen itself with its 3D Touch.
If you want to change how you answer the Start button when you press, you can adjust the pressure force and response in the iOS settings. This feature settings can be quite important for users of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus that retained in a sleeve and it seems that they absorb the sensation button.
Change the Start button response
In some cases it is advisable to choose a strong push, but you can try quickly between the three possibilities offered iOS 10 and choose the one that convince you.
We recommend that you make these settings with the iPhone in a normal situation with a case if you use it , not leaning on a table that can absorb the haptic feedback ... To avoid configuration errors that make you have to reconfigure it . To make settings Start button simply have to:
- Open the Settings app and go to General.
- Choose Start button to access the settings.
- Choose from 1, 2 or 3 and test how the Home button responds to you.
- Salt settings when you've finished making the setting.
Types Start button settings
The three buttons on the setup screen respond to three different types of interaction with the Start button:
- Soft and subtle response when you press the Home button.
- Moderate response when you press the Start button.
- Strong response when you press the Start button - this is the most similar to the response of a physical Home button.