It also serves to log into iCloud services for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac. And of course, to buy at the online Apple Store.
But ... Did you know that you can change your email address associated with the Apple ID? In this article we tell you how.
Changing the email from your Apple ID
1. Open Safari on your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
2. Access appleid.apple.com .
3. Log in with your credentials.
4. Then verify your identity if necessary.
5. Click on "Edit" under the Account section.
6. Select the "Change email address" option.
7. Enter your new email address.
8. Press "Continue".
9. A verification code will be sent to your email.
10. Once you verify your new email, applies the changes.
Once you do this, remember that you will have to log on all web pages, applications and services that require Apple. Such as the App Store, iCloud section of the Settings app, and so on.
Did you find this tutorial been helpful? Share on your social networks! 😉