We will run out of mobile data before the end of the month can be somewhat chaotic. One way to avoid this is stopping those hungry applications with your data available just before a blink.
Among the most consumed we can find the most used by us every day, as are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Spotify or YouTube. If you use these applications daily, you should change your settings to reduce significantly the amount of data they use.
Facebook | Stop Autoplay video
- Open the Facebook app and tap the More button in the lower right corner, then tap Settings.
- Select Account Settings, then videos and photos.
- Once we played here and will choose between Auto Play only with WiFi connections and never automatically play videos.
Twitter | Disables autoplay videos
- We opened Twitter, and click on Account.
- Touch the icon of the nut at the top of our profile and select Settings.
- We played within the section General Data.
- Here we touch Autoplay video, and select Use WiFi only or not automatically play videos in chronologies.
Instagram | Preload videos and photos
- Open Instagram, go to your profile and open Settings.
- Tap cell data usage.
- Using less active data.
Youtube | Only active with WiFi
- We open the YouTube application and touch the icon of the three points which is in the upper right corner.
- Open Settings, and touch on the switch Playback HD WiFi only.
- While we're on Settings, slipped way down and activate the option Upload only with WiFi, if you are someone who like to upload videos every so often from the mobile.
Snapchat | Travel mode
- We entered Snapchat and slid down to view our profile.
- We played the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- We will manage and activate Travel Mode.
Perhaps with these tricks and we can make ends meet on our mobile, but do not assure anything. Each terminal is different and we do not know if you have more than one application that consumes all your mobile data, so nope , so we installed on our phone!