If you are not satisfied with the functionality by default that brings iOS when you make a screenshot or take a simple photograph, then you present a new tweak jailbreak called ShutterSoundSwitch, which will add a range of utilities and features to your jailbroken device.
This tweak is designed to deliver a handful of useful features that will help you if you are a person who takes a lot of screenshots and photographs.
Some of the things you can do with this tweak are:
- Mute the shutter sound to photographs and screenshots
- Choose to share or save screenshots after shooting
- Hide the flash to make a screenshot
- Hide the status bar of the screen shots are taken
- Designate a specific album to save screenshots
- Disable the album 'recently removed'
For those who take screenshots to share with someone and then want to get rid of the images, instead of having to enter the photo application to eliminate them may use the share feature, which will save much time.
After you take a snapshot, you will get the following message, where you will be asked if you want to save the image in your photo application or if you want to share: