The Stickers are one of the new features that came with posts by iOS in October . But are also available, fortunately, the Apple Watch.
Although not have access to full packs Stickers, you can send these funny animations to your contacts thanks to watchOS 3 .
However, since I anticipate that Stickers iMessage on Apple Watch are somewhat limited ...
Sending Stickers using your Apple Watch
1. Open the messages application from the home screen of your Apple Watch.
2. Click on the conversation from which you want to send a Sticker.
3. Alternatively, you can use Force Touch to send a new message.
4. Then tap on the beam button Emojis.
5. Slide your finger right on the screen.
6. Select the Sticker you want to send.
7. Click on the submit button.
It is so easy to send your Stickers favorites to your partner, friends / as and relatives from the Messages application of Apple Watch. But if you have any questions, please do share with us and other readers from the Comments.
Share this on your social networks through interactive buttons at the top and at the bottom of this publication. Thank you!