As you well know by now, the Messages app Apple has introduced a lot of new features in iOS 10.
The iMessage platform has enriched bonds, reactions, Digital Touch, invisible messages, chat effects and more.
But one of the most interesting things about iOS 10 have been implemented in iMessage is, without doubt, integration into the App Store.
Now iOS users can download 10 applications and use them directly into iMessage. And this is great, because it opens a world of possibilities.
Since money transfers to multiplayer games, through sending Stickers, GIFs, and more. Now iMessage is very complete!
But there's more ... As a result of the genius of iMessage in iOS 10 now users can even create your own GIFs. You want to know how? We explain step by step.
How to create GIFs for iMessage in iOS 10
1. Download the Tumblr application.
2. Open iMessage on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
3. Click on the icon in the App Store in a conversation.
4. Press the button of the four areas in the lower left corner.
5. Make tap on the "+" button with the text "Store".
6. Select the "Manage" tab.
7. Active GIF Tumblr.
Well, now you have the Tumblr application installed on your device and turned on the iMessage platform. Now we'll show you how to create your custom GIFs in IOS 10:
1. Open iMessage.
2. Click the icon in the App Store.
3. Navigate to the Tumblr application.
4. Click on the button "Let 's go".
5. Click "Allow" to access the camera and microphone.
6. Select the video (or Live Photo) you want to use for your GIF.
7. When you have chosen the cut of 3 seconds of your video press "Next".
8. Wait Tumblr create your GIF.
9. At the bottom select a speed.
10. Next , the application lets you enter text into your GIF and even customize their color and position.
11. Click "Next" again and ... Ready! You have your GIF ready to ship.
We hope this tutorial has been helpful and, as always, if you have any questions you hope in the comments.