The Apple Game Center not only gives you the possibility to third party applications to access features like leaderboards and multiplayer statistics, but also allows them to record the screen while playing.
If you use the application contains Replay feature, you can record your game to share online or with friends.
If this does not interest you, because it can take care much disk space because the recordings are in HD resolution, we show in this article how to disable the option.
How to disable the screen recording
- From the main menu , go to Settings section.
- Click General.
- In general, low to find Restrictions
- Here click on the Enable Restrictions option.
- You must enter a 4 - digit code number.
- Now you must go down to find the section of Game Center, where you must press recording screen, so disable the function.
With this feature off from the Restrictions section, it will no longer be possible to third - party applications, record the screen while playing from the Game Center.
Disable the screen recording disconnecting Apple Game Center ID
If you do not want to customize the section Restrictions on your iPhone, there is another possibility to disable the screen recording. You must disable Game Center account, and if you have not entered your Apple ID is not possible to record, simple as that.
- From the main screen you must enter Settings
- Click Game Center, which is approximately half of the list.
- Once inside, click on Apple ID, located at the top of the screen
- Choose between the options, logoff.