In this tutorial we will teach you to perform a factory reset or hard reset Huawei Nova Plus , the process is quite simple and quick although you should consider several things before starting to do so.
Although it is a fairly safe and simple process from CP we are not responsible for any damage to the terminal, the whole process run under the owner's responsibility and we recommend that if you have any doubt consult a professional.
HUAWEI NOVA PLUS, FACTORY RESETBefore performing this process we recommend that you back up all data you do not want to lose, photos, videos, music, contacts, because the hard reset your terminal leave as if you just stepped out of the box.
Now if you've decided to go ahead follow these instructions.
Huawei Nova Plus can be reset in two ways, the first of which applies to us when we can not turn the terminal for some reason, in this case we use the physical buttons on the phone to do a hard reset on the Huawei Nova Plus, follow these Steps:
- Fully charged battery terminal.
- Press and hold the Volume keys simultaneously - and the button on / off.
- Use the volume keys to scroll through the Recovery menu and select data factory reset option.
- Press the button on / off to confirm.
Now the terminal will begin the process and once you finish your mobile phone will be as fresh out of the box.
The second of the ways we can restore data factory Huawei Nova Plus can always use that can turn the terminal and must follow the following steps:
- On the Home screen choose Settings and select all
- The Personal section select Reset.
- Now select Factory data reset.
- After reading the warning that leaves us on the screen, tap Reset phone.
In this way we will have our terminal as if it were new.