In this tutorial we will teach you to perform a factory reset or hard reset Moto Plus G4 , the process is quite simple and quick although you should keep several things in mind before starting to do so.
Although it is a fairly safe and simple process from cp we are not responsible for any damage to the terminal, the whole process run under the owner's responsibility and we recommend that if you have any doubt consult a professional.
HUAWEI G4 MOTO PLUS, FACTORY RESETBefore performing this process we recommend that you back up all data you do not want to lose, photos, videos, music, contacts, because the hard reset your terminal leave as if you just stepped out of the box.
Now if you've decided to go ahead follow these instructions.
The Moto G4 Plus can be reset in two ways, the first of which applies to us when we can not turn the terminal for some reason, in this case we use the physical buttons on the phone to do a hard reset on the Moto G4 Plus, follow these Steps:
Now the terminal will begin the process and once you finish your mobile phone will be as fresh out of the box.
- Fully charged battery terminal.
- Press and hold the Volume keys simultaneously - and the button on / off.
- Use the volume keys to scroll through the Recovery menu and select data factory reset option.
- Press the button on / off to confirm.
The second of the ways we can restore data factory Moto Plus G4 can always use that can turn the terminal and must follow the following steps:
- On the Home screen choose Settings and select all
- The Personal section select Reset.
- Now select Factory data reset.
- After reading the warning that leaves us on the screen, tap Reset phone.
In this way we will have our terminal as if it were new.