As well as allowing WhatsApp chat is also useful for sending and receiving both images and videos. Which means that we can have some private interests that we do not share or others to see. So today we want to teach you how to hide files you send by WhatsApp. Because privacy comes first; especially if we can see compromised.
HOW TO HIDE FILES SEND BY WHATSAPPWhat we send by WhatsApp it is recorded in the gallery. Which means that ends up being public. If you want to solve this problem, and incidentally ensure your privacy, follow the steps below.
- The first thing we do is open our browser favorite files. Use the one you like, because all serve to carry this out.
- Now go WhatsApp directory you can find using the search engine. Now open the folder called "media". Here you will see that there are both a folder to videos to images.
- Now what you do is rename the folder Whatsapp images by ".Whatsapp" images, without the quotes. With this we will do it is hide it.
- To hide the video folder you do exactly the same. Will you change the name to make it as in the example above. This will also be hidden.
- Now to finish what we will do is go to the options of the application and give a clean cache.
- And presto, our files are hidden and out of reach of voyeurs and eavesdroppers. Now comes a question that all of you will be doing: how do I get to put visible ?, as easy, you put you back to the original name and everything will be as before.
- Without further ado I hope you have served this article. Remember that we love to read your comments, so feel free to leave your opinion in the box below. Thanks for your time.