Live Photos make our iPhone is a fun activity that, but when you share those moments with your friends via Instagram or Facebook the "Live" aspect of the picture is no longer present and becomes a normal image. It is clear that we want to publish the Live Photo as is, for that we have done. We will teach you how to do it the right way.
To enable our contacts see our Live Photos fun, we just have to make these look like the video. The best thing to do this is that our friends need not have an iPhone to view it - are videos that are activated with a push - now can see them all your contacts that you have in your Instagram and Facebook feed.
Post Live Photos on Instagram and Facebook
Follow these easy steps to get your magnificent post Live Photos:
- Look for the Live Photo you want to share on Instagram or Facebook in the Gallery.
- Download the app Motion Stills.
- Open the app you just downloaded and select Live Photo you were chosen in the first step, make all the adjustments you want.
- Click on the arrow button.
- Choose Share Clip from the menu that has been deployed.
- Now sharing options, choose Save to save your video Live Photo or directly click Instagram or Facebook to share your video.
Once you have finished these steps, go to Facebook or Instagram to verify that your Live Photo posted. Note that you have saved the Live Photo and video and not how GIF as Instagram does not treat GIF. However, if you want to share in other places like WhatsApp Telegram or feel free to save as GIF.