The Apple Watch has a feature called handwriting Scribble which allows the user to communicate with text instead of using dictation or function of predefined answers. Its operation is very simple, just go scrawling the words with your finger on the screen smartwatch and automatically converted to text to mail or iMessage, among other things.
But this is not the only thing that can be done with Scribble on the Apple Watch. Did you know that Scribble is also able to convert text to emoji to later send to your friends and family?
This way you can send written messages and emoticons to accompany them to give them your personal touch. Here we tell you how you can achieve this with the Scribble function of your Apple Watch. Here we go!
Convert your scribbles in emojis with Scribble on your Apple Watch
The steps you must take to convert a handwritten emoji in your word Apple Watch are:
- Open the application you want to send a message to one of your contacts, as can be iMessage or Mail.
- Select the conversation you want to reply or press firmly on the Watch screen to start a new message.
- Once inside the conversation Scribble click.
- Write a word that refers to an emoji, for example, "LOL", "angry" or "poo".
- Turn the digital crown to access different word predictions.
- Here the emoji referenced should appear.
- Select the emoji and tap Send to send it .