It is not very common, but you may occasionally find yourself with a problem that does not charge your Apple Watch. If so do not worry, because today we bring you some advice or tips to get the Apple Watch reload and increase the loading speed.
If your Apple Watch does not charge you may have a hardware problem, the battery has been damaged, or the wire is broken. However, sometimes this problem has to do with the software and has an easy solution.
So before you give up your smartwatch we invite you to keep reading, because then you could have the solution to your problem load. In addition, we also have some tips for faster loading. Here we go!
Why not load my Apple Watch?
To find out if your Apple Watch is charging or not the first thing you have to do is connect the device adapter. If the battery is charging should see an icon of a green flash on the screen, while if it is running out of battery on the ray should be red.
If you see either of these icons on the screen everything works correctly. If you do not see neither red nor green beam has to know that something is wrong.
Some of the reasons why not charge your Apple Watch are:
- If you just brand new Apple Watch your sure to remove the plastic wrap on both sides of the charger.
- Use only the magnetic charger Apple's included in the watch case.
- Check each cable individually and make sure they are properly plugged.
- Clean the back of the watch and the magnetic charger.
- Force Apple Watch restart by holding down the side button and the digital crown until the display shows the apple logo Apple.
- Check the charger and cables to see if they are broken or damaged. If so you are need to buy a new one, preferably official.
- If the Apple Watch is left completely without battery be patient, because it will take about 2 or 3 hours to turn on again.
Tips for faster loading of Apple Watch
- One of the things you can do is turn on airplane mode, a method can also be used to accelerate the loading of the iPhone.
- Looking for a cool place to upload your Apple Watch, or what is the same, it does not put it near a heat source (eg radiator) or leave it exposed to the sun.
- Activates battery saving mode. This mode lets you see the time while limiting the other functions, so it will load faster.