On many occasions iOS users are forced to leave the iPhone or iPad and switch to a PC or Mac to complete the process. But that's over. Today we explain how to edit a PDF directly to your iPhone. And it's very simple!
No need to access a PC to edit your PDF files. With a few taps can have your PDF ready in just 10 minutes. We started!
Editing PDF files on your iPhone and iPad
1. Download the Dropbox application from the App Store:Dropbox
2. Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader vine iOS application:Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader
3. There are several options to open a PDF file in Dropbox, you can use iOS extensions in Safari (or other application) to use the "Save to Dropbox" option or directly upload a PDF to Dropbox.
4. Then open the PDF files on Dropbox.
5. In the lower right corner find three buttons, select the button-shaped notebook with a pencil.
6. can now choose to edit your PDF in Acrobat or do it directly from Dropbox.
Both applications allow users of iPhone and iPad add comments, enter text, add digital signatures at the time, change the text color, resize the text and more. The truth is that it is really useful.
Share this tutorial with family and friends thanks to social media buttons that appear in the upper and lower section of this article and participate in the Comments. Thank you!