Shazam just updated its official application for IOS 10 and has included support for iMessage platform with its own extension.
As a result, users now iOS 10 may identify songs and instantly share via iMessage with your friends and family, and without opening the application.
This article will explain how you can identify and share songs with Shazam on iMessage.
How to activate Shazam in iOS iMessage 10
To activate Shazam in iOS native application messages 10 first thing you should do is make sure you've installed the latest version of Shazam on your iPhone or your iPad.
1. Once you have downloaded and installed the app Shazam in iOS 10 plays enable its extension in iMessage. To do this, go to the Apple Messages app and enter any conversation.
2. Then press on the arrow icon that appears to the left of the text field. Click on the icon in the App Store when it first appears.
3. In the lower left corner you will see an icon with four circles. Press it.
4. What we want to do now is select the "Store" button represented by the "+" symbol.
5. The next thing you have to do is click on the "Manage" tab.
6. Finally, activate the Shazam extension iMessage.
From now on, when you hear any song, you can identify it and share it with your contacts through Shazam application in iOS iMessage 10. It's really useful!
With the arrival of its application to iMessage platform, Shazam shows again that is on the top of the podium in iOS developers. Previously, the app was updated with a new widget for iOS 10 allows users to identify and search for songs.
What do you think the new update of Shazam for iPhone and iPad? 🙂