From now on , calls will not be the same. When voice calls are made via Wi-Fi, things will change a lot, both for users and for telephone companies. Luckily, the iPhone has a built -in feature that allows voice calls over Wi-Fi, but to use our phone service provider should have this service. Today we will see how to make Wi-Fi calls from the iPhone.
More and more applications that allow this type of functionality, such as WhatsApp, Skype or Viber, which truly improves the quality of calls, and it is quite interesting, avoid consumption rate minutes. Many mobile phone companies offer unlimited packages of minutes, but there are still many that set a spending ceiling for their customers. The Wi-Fi calls from the iPhone could save us all this.
However, the iPhone have this feature is not everything, as your telephone service provider should have this service to allow make calls, but more and more companies these services are united in this cause.
In Spain, according to Apple only you have this service activated Orange, so if you're from another operator can not have this functionality through the usual channels.
If you have more than one 5C iPhone and a fee in Orange supports calls by Wi-Fi, and want to start enjoying this experience of voice calls over the Internet, you must ensure that the function is activated the following steps:
- Open Settings.
- Go to Phone.
- In this menu, turn on Wi-Fi calls (you may need to confirm your address).
- You can check if Wi-Fi calls are enabled at the top of your mobile's screen.
- Check that you have the most up-to-date version of iOS to have this service.
- Call your company and check that your service provider has this service.
- Another point to consider in order to have maximum experience and quality voice calls over Wi-Fi is to make sure you are connected to a strong and constant signal.