A few days ago Instagram added the ability to stream live video through the application, a long - awaited feature by users.
Well, if you follow a large number of people and are tired of constantly receiving notifications that notify the beginning of a live video, then I'll explain how to deactivate them.
Turn off live video notifications
- Open the Instagram app from your iPhone
- Click the three-dot button in the top right of the application
- Scroll until you see the insert notifications option
- Once inside this menu, you deactivate the option live videos
- Thus, not only able to avoid constantly be receiving notifications, but also will save on data and battery, so personally I recommend that desactivéis if not an option that interests you too.