Apple Music can be a great disaster for many people, yet there are others that like to use the service quite often, and even on your Apple Watch.
Although there are better alternatives to the Apple streaming service in CP we not judge anyone for using Apple Music.
Music App for your Apple Watch
Did you know that your Apple Watch can be a great source of entertainment? Here we leave an example in which we use Siri and Apple Music application for smart watch.
You can play any of your songs just use the "Hey Siri" command, you just have to activate it by doing the following:
- Let's Settings.
- We played General.
- Activate the slide button "Hey Siri".
You just have to put your Apple Watch slightly near your face and pronounce the words "Hey Siri, plays Wiz Khalifa". You can also give the orders to Siri manually by activating the Digital Crown.
You can even enjoy your music without having the Apple Watch connected to iPhone at all times if you use Bluetooth headset. Just turn on this feature and select the Apple Smart Clock as the sound source.
But although we're sure you were not informed about this, this is not the reason why you are in this article. You're here because your Apple Music app does not work on your watch, or at least not like you should.
This article will discuss some common problems and the easiest way to solve them .
1- Sound problems
- Open the Watch application, let's go to "My Watch".
- We played "Sounds and Vibrations" and here we review the Silent Mode is not activated.
- Now we go to the home screen of our watch and slid on the screen. Move left or right and check the "Do Not Disturb" mode is disabled -is the moon-shaped button.
2 - Playlists empty in the Apple Watch
3- The command to call Siri does not work
- We move to Settings, and touch in general.
- Here we verify that Siri is active, and if not, we just have to move the switch from off to on.