Have you ever wondered how to create a pack of iOS Stickers? If so, you need to have a look at this guide provided by MacStories .
Then we will provide all kinds of advice, tips, tricks and instructions so you can complete the process of designing and creating your own Stickers for iMessage.
And iMessage, the instant messaging platform of Apple, has received a lot of new features in iOS 10: invisible messages, chat effects, handwriting, Digital Touch, and ... yes, Stickers.
Guide to create your own Stickers pack
An Image Editor
A developer account
1. Think of an idea for your pack of Stickers.
2. Design a sketch of your Stickers.
3. Use the image editor to create your Stickers.
4. Develop your pack Stickers in Xcode.
5. Prepare the beta of your application for distribution in iTunes Connect.
1. Stickers iMessage packs are distributed in the iOS App Store, so you'll need a paid account developer.
2. The packs can be free or paid.
3. The design of the user interface browser Stickers can not be customized.
4. There is a limit sizes for Stickers:
- Small: 300 x 300 pixels
- Medium: 408 x 408 pixels
- Large: 618 x 618 pixels
5. Stickers can be animated, static, or a mixture of both.
There are currently dozens of Stickers packs for iOS 10's iMessage application. There are all kinds of stickers and some of them are really fun. But best of all is that Apple Messages app allows users to drag the conversation Stickers to place them next to any message and even within images.
We hope these tips have helped you to create Stickers packs for iMessage. Now just wait to see your great creations! (i.e.