With iOS 10 and watchOS 3 we can now customize the fields from the iPhone app, which is much easier to make your own Apple Watch.
The Apple Watch is a fascinating smartwatch, yes, but we must recognize that IOS 10 is a more comfortable platform to configure aspects such wearable.
This article will explain how to customize the fields of Apple Watch by a very simple and quick process.
How to Customize Apple Watch Spheres
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Go to the "My Watch" tab.
3. Go to "My spheres".
4. Click on a sphere.
5. A customization menu appears.
6. From this menu you can change the colors of each and every one of the areas, complications, and more. That is why we mentioned earlier that it is much more practical to perform this task from the company's iPhone bite apple.
7. With the "Edit" button will remove all those areas that do not want to use and do not want to see in watchOS 3.
On the other hand, if you press on the tab of the gallery areas at the bottom of the user interface Watch iPhone application you will see all available spheres, you're using it or not.
If you find an area you like, you can customize it directly from this section, and when you set up , press "Add" to save your creation in "My spheres".
We hope that this simple but useful tutorial to personalize to your taste the spheres of the company wearable of the bite apple have served you very useful and we invite you to participate in the comments section located below if you have any kind of Doubt about this guide.
Images | MacObserver