Who are these people and why are they in my Contacts list? Surely many of you have asked this while you were using the iPhone or the iPad.
By default, the iPhone and iPad only allow delete contacts one by one, which is not very nice for someone process that has many contacts to delete ...
For those who do not want to use the option to delete contacts via iCloud, here we show very useful to delete multiple contacts at once method, only you need the help of an app from the App Store and a little ingenuity.
Remove many contacts at once on your iPhone and iPad
1. Download the Groups application from the App Store.
2. Open the app on your iPhone / iPad.
3. Next Groups allows access to your contacts.
4. Select "All contacts" in the list of Groups.
5. Browse among your contacts and select those you want to remove simply by clicking the circle on the right side of the user interface of the Groups application for iPhone and iPad.
6. Then you must press "Choose action".
7. Then tap beam on "Delete contacts" from the menu.
8. Finally you will have to click on "Remove from my iPhone" to confirm.
And ready! This way you have eliminated all the contacts you no longer want to have in the native iPhone or iPad application in a matter of minutes. It's true that Groups is not one of the best apps on the App Store, at least visually, but it does its job well.
Share on social networks with your friends and family members this article by pressing the social interaction buttons that appear at the top and bottom of this publication and participate in the comments section.