Among the improvements that Apple has included in its new iOS 10 OS, there is a very peculiar affecting iPad users. It is specific is the chance to see two tabs at the same time in the Safari browser. To do this, you just need to carefully follow this article. Let's start!
The improvement has been incorporated by the split view and slide on Multitasking is necessary to make a few adjustments before. First you must select the "Settings" application and then enable the "Multitasking" option.
How to see two tabs at the same time Safari on your iPad
The split view is available only on iPad Pro, iPad 4 and iPad Mini Air 2 once said that, it is necessary to proceed to the next steps. There are two methods to do the task; one of them is explained below:
- Safari opens your iPad in landscape mode
- Press the button "New Tab" until the option "Open in Split View" appears
- Now two separate browser instances are opened, best of all is that each contains its own tabs.
- Loads a web page in each browser and presto!
- Open the Safari browser with your iPad in landscape mode
- Press the button "New Tab"
- Swipe the newly opened tab until one end of the screen
- Now you can watch the content while you have another open tab in the browser.