The Apple Watch is one of those wearables that hide a multitude of utilities, among which major milestone has is its ability to measure your heart rate. To do this, just follow the steps set forth in this simple tutorial.
Remember that the measurement is based on blood flow and is not entirely accurate. It is not recommended to take it as a way of determining heart health.
That said, the steps to perform the measurement manually from your Apple Watch are:
- Click on the Heart Rate application on the main application menu
- When you start applying this measure your heartbeat
- The results will be displayed After a few seconds
How to measure your heart rate in your Apple Watch from the main screen
As if that were not enough, there is a much faster way to do this and this is through home screens with shortcuts to the Heart Rate application. If you have not installed any, you can do it and follow the steps below:
- On the home screen Apple Watch locates the heart-shaped icon and click on the
- Wait a few seconds for the application to run and measure your heartbeat