Maybe you're watching your iPhone or iPad are overflowing its internal gradually storage, we all know that photos of our devices increasingly weigh more - and not to mention the videos ... - so it is no wonder that we fill The storage if we are amateurs to the photography.
If you do not know what to do with your photos, do not worry, in iPadizate we have commissioned to bring you a number of methods for you to transfer your pictures to your PC with Windows 10 in the simplest way possible.
How to transfer photos to Windows 10
The first step is to ensure that your computer can communicate with the iPhone or iPad we want to copy the photos, for it must have iTunes installed. Then you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the USB port of your computer.
- Open Windows Explorer from the Start menu, Desktop or Toolbar, or simply press the Windows + E key.
- Click on Equipment from the left menu of the Explorer.
- Select the name of your iPhone or iPad from the menu that will open.
- Double-click on the Internal Storage menu.
- Then go into the DCIM folder.
- Choose any of the folders, all contain images.
- Choose the images you want to move from the iPhone or iPad to the computer. Copy your selection.
- Find an appropriate place to store and glue.
Once you have this you've already managed to spend your images to your PC, if you want to remove the iPhone while raisins to your computer you should only cut instead of copy.
I hope that this solution has been helpful and has solved the problem that brought you to this article. Do not hesitate to leave us in the comments that you brought to this article.