HTC does not sleep, at least try. After doing an excellent job with the Google Pixel, even if it is not entirely his, now presents in Taiwan a much more accessible mobile: the HTC Desire 650. Medium range pulling low, an acceptable design and performance at that level.
Yesterday knew the HTC evo 10 , adaptation to the European market for HTC Bolt. Well today moved to the bottom of the table with the HTC Desire 650, a phone that has just appeared in Taiwan. Well, maybe we should not go to the bottom in specs, that the smartphone average is not so bad.
HTC Desire 650 Features
Roughly It looks pretty It is almost equal to the HTC Desire 630 that the company introduced at MWC 2016. The slightly higher numbers give many clues, but nothing like check the specifications to find out .
- 5-inch screen with HD resolution.
- Quad-Core Processor. HTC does not name the particular processor, but it should be a Snapdragon 410.
- 16GB internal storage with microSD card slot up to 2 TB.
- 2GB RAM memory.
- Connectivity 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, MicroUSB 2.0, NFC.
- Sound: HTC BoomSound.
- 13MP camera with auto-focus and BSI sensor, f / 2.2 aperture and different camera modes.
- 5Mp front camera with BSI sensor and f / 2.8 aperture.
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense.
- 2.200 mAh battery with no quick charge
- SIM: NanoSIM
- Dimensions: 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.4 mm.
- Weight: 140 grams.