Apple has launched its Black Friday deals today in Australia and New Zealand through its online store and retail outlets in those countries, ahead of the "Black Friday".
The purchase rebate event comes a day earlier in Australia and New Zealand and offers customers an Apple Store gift card of up to $ 200 free of charge with the purchase of select products such as iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac and Apple TV.
Offers are available through Apple's online stores and physical stores in both countries. Each customer is limited to two gift cards per product category.
It is worth mentioning that buyers not get a free gift cards if they buy one of the latest Apple products like the iPhone 7, the Apple Watch Series 2 or MacBook Pro with the touchbar.
Here are the offers available in Australia:
- A $ 35 gift card, if you get an Apple TV, Apple Watch Series 1 or an iPhone SE
- A $ 70 gift card for an iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2 or iPad 4 mini
- A gift card of $ 140, for a iPad iPad Pro of 9.7 inches or one of 12.9 inches
- A $ 200 gift card for a 12-inch MacBook Pro, a 13-inch MacBook Pro
Touch bar, a previous generation 15-inch MacBook Pro, a MacBook Air, iMac or Mac Pro.
And this is what Apple offers to customers in New Zealand:
- NZ $ 35 gift card for an Apple TV, Apple Watch Series 1 or an iPhone SE
- NZ $ 75 gift card for an iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2 or iPad 4 mini
- NZ $ 145 gift card for an iPad iPad Pro of 9.7 inches or one of 12.9 inches
NZ $ 215 gift card for a 12-inch MacBook Pro, a 13-inch touch-screen MacBook Pro, a previous generation 15-inch MacBook Pro, a MacBook Air, iMac or Mac Pro.
Similar events have already begun shopping, or are about to start in the United States and much of Europe as Spain, France and Italy.