Since the model iPhone 5S, Apple users can combine their code with fingerprints thanks to the Touch 3D technology. Of course, there are few methods that are safer than our footprints, although the numerical unlocking code is always used as an alternative to any unforeseen ones, such as that the fingerprint reader integrated in the Home button stops working. But aside from that wonderful technology, some users are still reluctant to record their tracks and continue to opt for the reliable and classic numeric code.
The code number release is protection technology and reliable security to act as a first barrier against attempts to raid by an intruder, but can not forget that simply are 4 spaces that can be filled with ten digits ranging from 0 To 9. Knowing the possibilities of guessing consists of a mathematical problem of probability very simple and fast to solve.
However, Apple decided to hinder this simple math problem developing its iOS 9 allowing move from 4 to 6 characters and even a personalized alphanumeric code, something much safer as there are more options with respect to its length and the characters available. If, according, will also be more difficult to remember but you can use it to pattern style. You want to know how to move to a much safer unlock code? Here we go!
1) Go to Settings> Touch ID and code
2) You will have to write your code to access current 4 figures.
3) Scroll to Change code and rewrites your current code.
4) You will appear six spaces to fill with a new unlock code 6 digits, which may be complicated more pressing Options code - expanding options personalized, custom numeric or traditional 4 - digit alphanumeric -.
5) Select the option you like, considering that security levels are decreasing order: personalized custom> numeric alphanumeric> 6 - digit code> 4 - digit code.
6) Enter the code twice for safety.
Remember that this technology is combined with fingerprint, which also can modify, delete or add in this section of Settings. With this simple trick you will considerably hamper the work of the thugs.