After the expected support GIFs, WhatsApp has just released a new update whose purpose is to allow search these images directly from the application.
In this way, WhatsApp is comparable to other applications in the sector how Telegram, which as you know, allowed to make use of this function for a long time.
- Find the perfect animated GIF, directly from WhatsApp. Press (+) and choose Reel. The option to look for GIFs is in the lower left.
- Now you can send and receive animated GIFs.
- Submit your videos lasting 6 seconds or less as animated GIFs. Just press the GIF option after choosing a video.
- Send Live Photos as animated GIFs. Use the 3D touch function on a Live Photo and press "Select as GIF". (Requires iPhone 6s or iPhone 7)
- Open in WhatsApp the conversation of the person to whom we want to send a GIF.
- Click on the "+" symbol and then select the "Reel" option.
- Inside the Cart, press GIF, which will appear in the bottom left of the screen.
- After that, we will automatically be redirected to GIPHY, where we will be able to search for virtually any GIF to send later.