Bully, the legendary cult game Rockstar Games has just seen the light for iOS today for iOS. 10 years after the original release on PlayStation 2, Rockstar fans will finally be able to enjoy on their iPad and iPhone a game very much like the iconic GTA Vice City, San Andreas or Max Payne with incredible news and extensions priced at 6 , 99 euros.
Bully: Anniversary Edition comes with all the content of the original, completely remastered and expanded, in addition to many new features such as multiplayer mode called Friend Challenges, enhanced graphics and more textures and redesigned to play by touch controls Scholarship Edition edition.
One of the most interesting additions is the Friend Challenge mode, where players can compete with other users in section Bully's classroom, a mini arcade games where you will face challenges such as frog dissections, solve language problems and help a flying squirrel Very vindictive, among many others.
Top Features of Bully: Anniversary Edition:
- It includes full story of Bully missions, characters, mini - games and bonus objects desbloquearles regarding the Scholarship Edition
- Spectacular graphics: textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and effects
- Friend Challenges multiplayer: Play at your own pace and receive a notification when it's your turn.
- Intelligent controls that appear only when you need them .
- Continuous play on all your devices through cloud storage with Rockstar Games Social Club
- Special táptico engine for iPhone 7
- Capture your games on your iPhone from 6s onwards thanks to Replay Kit
Just remember that this wonderful game requires 2.4 GB of storage space and can be installed on the following devices:
iPhone 5 and later
IPod Touch 6th generation
iPad 4th generation and later, iPad Mini 2 and later and of course , iPad Pro.
Bully: Anniversary Edition and Super Mario Run, whose global launch is scheduled on December 15 , the App Store will be fuming Christmas.