The most anticipated game of the year for iOS devices is now available on the App Store. Super Mario Run is an adventure title in which the world 's most famous plumber jumps and better than ever elusive. Although his first appearance - as Jumpman - was in the year 1981 and, according to revealed Shigeru Miyamoto, created this iconic personage with an age of approximately 25 years. So if we add to how many years Mario has already ... How well is preserved!
In CydiaPlus you can find everything you need to know about this game, which is the first that Nintendo has developed for mobile. For example, we have told whether it is worth buying Super Mario Run , and other aspects like what worlds and levels are available, which you can play for free and what not , and even we have tried to show it in action if still in doubt On download.
How to get Toad, Luigi, Yoshi and Princess Peach in Super Mario Run
Of course, the protagonist of the saga is very well, but the truth is that there are other names that have a lot of charm, right? Let 's see how you can do with other characters in Super Mario Run.
· Toad: this is the easiest to get characters. The first is that we have logged My Nintendo. Once started, we headed to the "My Kingdom" section and then press the button "Rewards". We will see that inside it appears the figure of this personage. Just press to confirm the reward and get Toad.
· Luigi: Mario's brother must be unlocked to play with him. To do this, we enter the builder "My Kingdom" and choose the house of Luigi. We installed this construction and we got this emblematic character. In the event that the house is not available Luigi do not worry, that's because you still have to collect 150 purple Toads and many other green. To add more hours!
· Yoshi: this indispensable charming small dinosaur in the Mario universe also must be unlocked. The process is the same as that of Luigi, by building the house, but in this case 30 red and 30 yellow Toads to pay required. More vice!
· Princess Peach: We all know the beautiful love story between Mario and the princess in distress. So you will not miss if I tell you how to get to play with Princess Peach is simply to complete the 24 levels of traditional mode of Super Mario Run. Only then will we be able to rescue her from the evil (though also charming) Bowser. A on all levels!
· Toadette: the last character and the most difficult to unlock. To build the house Toadette we need 200 red toads, 200 blue, 200 green, 200 violets and 200 yellow. In addition, Princess Peach must be unlocked. So, complete the game!