Although the jailbreak of iOS 10.1.1 was released a few days ago, this really is intended for developers, so Cydia Substrate has been deliberately disabled by Luca Todesco.
Luckily, there is a very simple way enabling it , so get install and enjoy any compatible iOS tweak 10.
How to enable Cydia Substrate in iOS 10.x
- The first thing to do is add the following repository in Cydia.
- Once added, we enter it and installed the next tweak.
- Substrate Fix (iOS 1o)
- After installing it, it is possible that we must restart our device, so after doing so, it will be necessary to run the application "March_Portal" again to enable the jailbreak.
- At this point, we must run the application "Substrate Fix" that will have appeared in our SpringBoard.
- Ready! We have already enabled Cydia Substrate, so any tweaks we install from now on should work correctly.
Note: Very important not install any tweak to modify the system or how AppSync Winterboard, because if you do your device will enter a continuous reboot and will need to restore to iOS 10.2 to use it .You see, the way to activate Cydia Substrate is very simple, but yes, Luca Todesco mentioned on several occasions that does not recommend doing so can happen, but how I said earlier, the only thing that can be installed is any tweak that Modify the system.