Previously, if you enabled the "reduce motion" option, it would also cause the effects of iMessage to not work, but you can now have your iMessage effects with the "reduce motion" option enabled
How to enable message effects by keeping the "reduce motion" option active in iOSThis is an adjustment of the easy setup to make and requires a modern version of iOS, iOS from 10.1 the possibility of activating both the effects of iMessage as reducing movement will.
- Open the "Settings" application and go to "General" and then to "Accessibility"
- Select "Reduce movement" and turn it on as usual
- Look for the setting that reads "Auto Effects. Of messages "activate it
- Return to the message application and send your message effects as usual
- If you do not see these settings you will need to update iOS first.