Perhaps many of you already have forgotten, but a while ago, before the arrival of OTA updates to iOS, the people were forced to use iTunes to update their devices to the latest version available. This caused in many cases (and I know from experience), that the users took too long to update, or that they did not do it because of laziness.
Then came a new upgrade process that completely dispensed with a PC or Mac and the thing improved greatly, however, if you're here, it's because you keep making use of iTunes for this type of operations. And that is why today we'll take a hand with a fairly common error when update or restore your iPhone or iPad through Apple software.
Error 9006, possible causes and how to solve it
9006 error, as I said before, is one of the most common mistakes of iTunes, and that usually indicates a connection problem between the PC and servers download updates from Apple. It often appears, for example, in times of high congestion as the launches of major iOS updates.
To solve this, we will follow the following steps:
1. We will ensure that our internet connection is active, thus, we know that the router is not the root of the problem.
2. We will leave iTunes
3. We will check that there is no new software update from the Apple Software Update
4. will resume the computer
5. Now, we will disable your computer firewalls, including our anti-virus
6. We will connect our device, object of the upgrade, to a different USB port
7. Now open iTunes back, and begin again the process of renovation, which should be carried out normally
With these simple but useful steps, we will certainly carry out the update or restore our device so badly needs. Now only remains to enjoy to the maximum of all the possibilities offered by iOS.
Was this tutorial helpful? Tell us about it!