The novel AirPods Apple have finally been released to the market . One of the most common confusions this device gave was that it could not be paired with other non-Apple gadgets. Fortunately, this is not true. The Apple W1 chip make connecting these headphones to apple signing devices incredibly easy, but that does not mean that they can not be paired with others.
If you want to connect your AirPods to a device with Android, Apple TV, PC or even an old Mac operating system that does not have support for Handoff, here we leave the guide to match your new headphones to any other device with Bluetooth.
Apple's AirPods include a built-in auto-pairing feature, all thanks to the fact that these wireless headphones feature iCloud cloud support. This means that all devices that are registered under your iCloud account is connected to your headset automatically, and can play music on them in an instant.
If you have an iMac, MacBook, or MacBook Pro that does not support old Handoff will have to review these steps let you down for manual pairing. You will not have the ability to play music instantly on AirPods, but at least you can use them as an audio output.
Pair your AirPods to any device by following these steps
1) Before you begin, make sure your AirPods in the case are properly connected.
2) Open the lid of the case, but do not remove any of the headphones yet.
3) At the back we find a small white circular button. Press it for a while until the LED located between AirPods turns white and start flashing rhythmically.
4) Go to the Bluetooth settings of your device and matching headphones as conectarías any other gadget with this technology.
5) All done! Now you can hear everything you want in your new AirPods.
The AirPods may not seem a big deal, and the insurance money we found something better, but the reliability and security that gives Apple makes the product price has increasingly sense. These small gadgets have been declared irreparable , but nevertheless, Apple offers another solution.
Have you bought the new apple company headphones? Leave your answer in the comments!