As I discussed a few days ago, a hacker has released exploit fully compatible with iOS 10.1.1, so the jailbreak is only a matter of hours.
In this way, I remind you again that if you are interested in it, you must install iOS 10.1.1 as soon as possible, especially if you have upgraded to iOS 10.2, since Apple will stop signing iOS 10.1.1 soon and it will be impossible to go back.
My device is in a version between iOS 10 and iOS 10.1.1
I've updated my device to iOS 10.2
- The first thing you have to do is install the latest version of iTunes.
- The second step is to download the IOS version 10.1.1 that corresponds to your device.
- Connect your device to the computer via USB.
- Now, your device needs to go into recovery mode.
- To do this, you must leave pressed the home button and the power button until the iTunes logo appears on the device.
- Note: If you have an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, we must press the power button and the volume down button instead of the above.
Once done, you must press ALT (Shift in Windows), and click Restore iPhone. A dialog box will appear asking for an .ipsw. Select the one you downloaded previously from iOS 10.1.1.
You wait for the process to end and you'll be back in iOS 10.1.1 as if nothing had happened.
Note: By following these steps all data on your device will be deleted.
In short, whatever the version of your device, you are still in time to enjoy the jailbreak, which as I said, will be published in the coming days.