A new jailbreak tweak called Evanesco aims to give the wallpapers of the home screen more focus, so that the icons of the applications do not cover the wallpaper.
The tweak works basically fading away everything on a screen, including the status bar, the application icons and the dock whenever it is idle for a period of time. Not everything disappears, but becomes transparent so that your background dominates the home screen until you start using the device again.
As soon as you try to use the device again, either by pushing a button, by moving it, or by tapping the screen, application icons and any other items that have been set to disappear, focus again.
- Enable or disable tweak
- Enable or disable dock background discoloration
- Turn on or off status bar discoloration
- Select the alpha level where you want your things to fade
- Choose a time limit before elements of the home screen start to disappear
- Choose a trigger to activate the home screen effect.