The native keyboard iPhone and iPad is almost as complete as Apple's mobile devices themselves. Its software changes and adapts to each version of iOS in order to offer users the best of experiences.
Apple introduced QuickType, emoji, third - party keyboards ... and all functions involving: predictions, touch gestures, special characters and more.
This guide will talk about QuickType and we will explain the most interesting and some features you might not know iOS keyboard for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
How to use QuickType
Enabling QuickType is relatively straightforward. Follow these steps to do so:
1. Access the iOS Settings app.
2. Enter the General section.
3. Press on keyboard.
4. Turn the predictive function.
From now on every time you type a word, predictions will appear as you type in the QuickType bar at the top of the iOS keyboard on the iPhone and iPad.
How to use emojis with QuickType
With the arrival of iOS Apple added 10 Emojificación in iMessage, a feature that allows users to write words to translate to emoji with a couple of taps. Well, now you can also predict emojis with QuickType.
1. Open an app to use the iOS keyboard.
2. Begin typing as you normally would.
3. In the QuickType bar will appear emoji related to the words you use. The more you use the function, the more you learn about your choices.
How to use touch gestures on the iOS keyboard
Instead of pressing your finger between the letters and between the words to move the cursor and edit a text, you can use touch gestures from your iPad.
1. Open an application to display the keyboard.
2. Keep pressed two fingers on any area of the keyboard.
3. Move your fingers to the left or right to move the cursor.
In addition, you can press two fingers at a time on the keyboard to select a word, and press twice with two fingers to select the entire phrase. If you press three times, you will select a whole paragraph.