Of course, before continuing you have to take into account several factors, so from here I ask that if you do not meet the requirements do not continue with the process, as it will fail and the only thing you will get is to have to restore your device.
How I said, the jailbreak is in beta, so the moment is not compatible with all devices capable of running iOS 10.1.1, but with some models.
In this way, you should only continue if you have any of the following devices:
- IPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus with iOS 10.1.1
- IPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus with any version between iOS 10 and iOS 10.1.1
- IPad Pro with any version between iOS 10 and iOS 10.1.1
- Cydia Impactor
- The first thing to do is connect our iPhone or iPad Pro to the computer via USB.
- Afterwards, we must run Cydia Impactor and drag the .ipa file that we downloaded previously.
- Now, Cydia Impactor will ask us to enter our Apple ID, we do.
- We then will ask for a password, but it is not our Apple ID, but one that must be created manually.
- To do this, we go to AppleID , started meeting with our account and click on the "Create Password" under "Create application -specific password".
- When you do this, you will be prompted to enter a tag, jailbreak and a "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" style code will appear. We copy it in Cydia Impactor and press OK to begin the installation of the jailbreak.
- Once the process is finished, Cydia Impactor will have installed an application with no icon called "Mach_Portal" on our iPhone.
- We run the application, and after staying with a white screen for several seconds, our iPhone will reboot and Cydia will appear on our home screen.