A few days ago an exploit that allows the Jailbreak IOS 10 , but it is important to know that this exploit is not compatible with all devices or all versions of IOS 10. Note found that if you do the Jailbreak IOS 10 Must have a 64-bit device since it is known that the Jailbreak would leave for these devices exclusively. This article will mention the most notable about this exploit and the iOS 10 Jailbreak
The community has been happy with this news, and have almost stated that we will soon have Jailbreak on iOS 10.1.1, in fact, both Luca Todesco and Appcake, HackyouriPhone have recommended staying on iOS 10.1.1 in case you want to Jailbreak in this version, Otherwise, we can stay in iOS 10.2
Currently Apple is signing iOS 10.1, 10.1.1 and 10.2, the first beta version of iOS 10.2.1 has also been released so it is likely that this version will be released soon. It is important to note that there are two versions of iOS 10.1.1, these versions are the same, the difference is that one of them corrects a small battery problem. The exploit found has been tested on iOS 10.1.1 (14B100)
Downgrade, Restoration / Update
- Access to this page to verify that Apple continues to sign iOS 10.1.1
- Access to this page to download the ipsw iOS 10.1.1 (14B100) for our device
- Open iTunes and connect your device to your PC
- Make backup (optional) in case you do not want to lose important information
- Press the Restore button at the same time by pressing the shift key
- We select the downloaded file and wait for the iDevice to be restored
From this point it is important to be aware with the news related to the Jailbreak because at any moment can be launched a tool to do so. Apple could stop signing at any time iOS 10.1.1, that is why it is recommended to do the restoration as soon as possible before it is too late.
According to an article in Reddit, Monday December 19, Luca Todesco would be preparing the Jailbreak tool and possibly be shared, however, it's just a rumor.