I have already said on other occasions that if you are interested in the jailbreak must save the SHSH of your devices, as this will allow a future upgrade to IOS 10.2 although Apple is no longer signing.
Well, it has just launched a bot Telegram that simplifies the process, so if you had not yet put you to work, you no longer have any excuse not to.
How to save SHSH using a Telegram bot
- Access the following link and join the bot Telegram.
- Type "/ shsh" (without quotes) to begin the process.
- Choose the device you are using from the list that the bot will display at the bottom.
- Select iOS 10.2.
- Enter the ECID of your device.
- Note: In iTunes, click "Serial Number" to change to ECID.
- Ready! If everything went well, the bot will show you a link that will allow you to download the SHSH from iOS 10.2.
Note: An error will be displayed during the process, it is completely normal, as it is currently impossible to obtain certificates of Baseband.