Are you tired of your Instagram Stories being monotonous and boring? Would you like to add some music to give them a different touch? The Instagram app does not have a function as such to put music to your Stories, but the truth is that there is a little trick to sound like "soundtrack" of your little story.
If you're an aficionado of this social photography network, you've probably gone through the idea of adding a small snippet of a song to your Instagram Stories . Snapchat has a function to add music to your ephemeral videos, but in the case of Instagram the thing is totally different.
So if you usually use the Instagram Stories and you want to give them a different touch with your favorite music you just have to keep reading. Below we tell you this little trick that is very simple so that you begin to share with your followers your most musical Stories. Here we go!
Add music to your Instagram Stories in the near by
As we said earlier, Instagram does not have a native function to add music to Stories, but there is a very simple trick . The easiest way to add a song to an Instagram story is as follows:
Open the Music or Spotify app and select the song you want to add to your Instagram story as a soundtrack.
- Then open the Instagram app . In case you have several accounts open make sure you are in which you want to publish the Instagram Storie with music.
- Press the Camera button in the upper left corner of the Instagram interface or swipe from left to right to open the "Storie" camera .
- In this screen, slide your finger up to access the iOS Control Center and then right to access the Music screen. Touch the play button and you will see how the song you had previously chosen starts to play.
- Hide the Control Center to return to the Instagram camera and record your Storie.
- All you have to do is add a sticker, text or whatever you want and publish it, with music included.
Ready! Now your followers will be happy to listen to music in your Instagram Stories , and who knows, even discover an artist you did not know.