Photos from iOS albums can be edited on the iPhone and iPad from the native Apple Photos app for a couple of years. With this feature users can include text, add annotations, apply filters and many more actions to your favorite photographs.
Entries in the photographs are especially useful in iOS replace 10 as third - party applications from the App Store, making thus winning some time to users.
In this tutorial we will explain step by step how to include text, marks and annotate freehand sketches or photographs on your iPhone. It's very easy, you'll see!
Adding text and annotations to iPhone photos
1. Open the Photos app and select the image you want to change with annotations, marks or text.
2. Then, once you've opened the photograph, press the button to edit photos iOS 10.
3. At the bottom of the user interface photo editing you will find a button shaped dial and three points inside, Tap it.
4. That button will bring up a new menu of action in it, select the "Dial" option.
5. After'll see how the menu on the bottom shows various elements. From here you can add text, zoom anywhere in the picture, make annotations and even draw on the image.
Of course, this feature will allow users to select the color they want for the texts, tags, and drawings they add in the photograph. In addition, it is also possible to modify the thickness of the brush.
Without a doubt, this is an ideal functionality to add annotations to projects, share information with friends and family, and even to make tutorials like this one.
Did this tutorial help you? Do you have any doubt? Participate in the comments section.
Source | IDB