The iOS 10.2 jailbreak is already compatible with all 64-bit devices except for the iPhone 7, so if you're interested in it, do not hesitate to do so while it's still possible.
As you know, Apple released a few days ago iOS 10.2.1, so it is very likely that some of you have updated, although fortunately, it is still possible to install iOS 10.2.
How to downgrade or upgrade to iOS 10.2
- The first thing you have to do is install the latest version of iTunes.
- The second step is to download the version of iOS 10.2 that corresponds with your device.
- Connect your device to the computer via USB.
- Now, your device needs to go into recovery mode.
- To do this, you must leave the home button and the power button pressed until the iTunes logo appears on the device .
Once done, you must press ALT (Shift in Windows), and click Restore iPhone. A dialog box will appear asking for an .ipsw. Select the one you downloaded from iOS 10.2.
You wait for the end of the process and you will be back in iOS 10.2 as if nothing had happened.
- Note: Following these steps will delete all data from our device.
As you see, we are facing a fairly quick and simple process to do, so how I said, if you are interested in jailbreak do not hesitate to do so while it is still possible.
Otherwise, you only have to follow the following tutorial and in a matter of minutes you will see how Cydia appears in all its splendor in your device.