One of the great innovations that Apple introduced in IOS 10.2 are certainly new emoji, as you know, can not be sent or previewed in previous versions.
Well, if you have jailbroken to iOS 10.1.1 you are in luck, since a method has just been published that allows you to enjoy them without needing to update.
How to get iOS 10.2 emojis on iOS 10.1.1
- Download iOS Emoji pack 10.2 from here .
- Install iFile from Cydia and navigate to the following path:
- "/ System / Library / Fonts / Core"
- Rename "AppleColorEmoji@2x.ccf" to "AppleColorEmoji@2x.bak" to save a backup of the original file.
- Again, rename "AppleColorEmoji@2x.ttc" to "AppleColorEmoji@2x.bak" to save a backup of the original file.
- Copy the downloaded file in the first step (AppleColorEmoji@2x.ttc) to the second step path (/ System / Library / Fonts / Core).
- Add the following repository to Cydia:
- Install the tweak "Emoji10 Beta" that you will find in the previous repository.
- Reboot the device.
- Executes "Substrate Fix".
- Note: If you have not installed, you must be downloaded from the repository "
- 18.104.22.168/~ijapija00/cydia ".
After all the above steps will be possible to send and preview all the emojis introduced in IOS 10.2 in any application or how WhatsApp messages.
Otherwise, I remind you that if you have any doubts or problems during the process you can use the comments of this same news so that you can help in everything possible.